Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's been a while!

OK, so I am a little behind on journaling! When I first started the blog I had just finished our paperwork with LDS Family Services & was about to begin my second surgery for Endometrosis, when the surgery put me to bed & with the holidays the time just flew by!!!

So for a little catching up. Jeff & I went on a cruise in Feb. for an early 10 year Anniversary Vacation. We flew to San Juan, Puerto Rico & stayed a few days before setting sail to The US Virgin Islands, St. Kitts, Dominica Republic, Barbados, & a few others (all were Southern Caribbean Islands) We had a wonderful time. We took our first cruise 8 years ago to the Western Caribbean when we were married. We hope to cruise again after we adopt a baby & it is old enough to go.

Jeff & I are doing well. We are working & staying busy until we are chosen by some wonderful birth parents. We are celebrating our 10 year Anniversary this Saturday the 15Th by throwing a big bash for our friends. Our Anniversary is the 17Th but we figured no one wanted to come party on a Monday night! I will post pictures of the party afterwards. I am a little slow at posting. I do well with everything except the changing of the background. The background is done by a dear friend who is very sick & pregnant, A Big Shout Out to Bea Robinson, for the help with that!!! Hang in there Bea.

Keep checking back maybe I will be able to post cruise pics before the party pics.

3 comments:

Melisa said...

I have been waiting for this new post in what seems like forever! Glad to hear you had fun on your cruise! Can't wait for the party!

Madame Mauri said...

Hey Joni,
I found your blog through sarah. I loved seeing all your pictures! I'm glad you and Jeff were able to get away for a while. I'm going to add you to our blog, I hope that's okay!!

Madame Mauri said...

Sorry I think I forgot to tell you from that last comment that it is Noelle from the ward. :)