Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our bike ride with Harley

Jeff got off of work early for Good Friday so when he got home just after lunch time we decided to take a bike ride. It was such a beautiful day so we decided to make good use of it. Harley decided she wanted to go along for the ride as well.

She loves to ride in that basket! We put a blanket in there b/c last time she lost some of her toenail b/c it got stuck in one of the basket holes. It only trimmed it off, she never lost a nail or anything!

We decided to take pictures b/c I love my bike. I got it from Jeff for my birthday & have only gotten to ride a few times together with him. We rode all around the walking trails in the neighborhood. Boy did we get lots of oohs and aahs b/c of Harley being her cute self. She faces the front b/c the wind blows in her face & her ears stick out & it is just so adorable! There were a lot of people out by the lake & pool so you can't beat the great weather here.

2 comments:

Jeni Everett said...

Hey Sassy lady,
I think Harley is darling! I love that she is sitting in the basket on the bike!

Anonymous said...

Hey you two, I really love your Blog. You guys are just made for each other. I also love your dog.