Thursday, April 17, 2008

My first Phoenix Suns Game in Shaq Style!

I was so excited on Monday when Jeff called me from work at lunch time to ask me if I would like to go to a Suns game. What? Are You Kiddin me? Are you talking Shaq here? His answer was YES & so was mine. I have been begging to go to a game since Shaq moved here but Jeff hadn't had the time or I was either working. I was even more excited when he told me the tickets are from his work, which meant only the best! BOX SEATS, FREE Buffet, Free Sodas, Private Bathroom! Not only was I going to my first ever professional basketball game, but I was going in the best possible circumstances. No need to worry about getting there early for a parking spot either. He had a parking pass that put us so close to the suite that I had to only walk 25 feet from the car to the suites seating. I was in pure heaven all night long. The game was very close all the way to the end! What pure joy to be at my first game & the Suns won in the last few minutes of the game. What suspense! Steve Nash played so awesome as well as my new friend Shaq!

I love my husband's job b/c he has the greatest perks. Nursing doesn't even compare. Jeff always gets tickets to the top games as well as the professional golf that comes to town (sorry Tiger can't remember at 3:00 am what it is called). Anyway, a big thanks to Hunt Construction (& Maryanne) for taking such good care of my wonderful husband (& me). You are the BEST!!! Hunt knows how to treat their valuable employees.

No comments: