Thursday, May 1, 2008


I can't believe it. This will practically be in our backyard before we know it. Who would have ever thought that we would be getting our own little temple right here in Gilbert, AZ! I was so excited when President Riggs announced this that I started crying. Jeff & I both can't wait until this temple is dedicated & we are able to enjoy the blessings of it. Hopefully it will be finished before we have children adopted so that we can be sealed to them in it so close to home. What a true blessing!

2 comments:

Jeni Everett said...

Hey Joni,
Where have you been lately? I have missed you!! I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to remind you how much I love ya and I think you are just a great person.
Love ya!!!

Melisa said...

Hey girl! I was just thinking about you and wanted to let you know that I think you are wonderful. Thanks for being you:)